Sunday, August 14, 2011

Is something wrong with me?

i've only had 2 boyfriends in my life and they're not even where i live!! my friends, (to be honost) are not very pretty. im only being mean because noo one knows who i am. im not actually THIS mean when it comes to my friends. but anyway, they get all the guys! i dont get it. i havent even KISSED a guy before!... its depressing. :*( my friends tell me i should be a model, they tell me that i am so beautiful *blah blah blah* people have actually come up to me and told me i am beautiful!.. its crazy! despite all this, guys want nothing to do with me! when they hear a joke involving going out with me they act like they're about to gag! WTF?!?!??! they very few that MIGHT be interested in me all they want to do is flirt (barely)! i live a little town. it feels like no one wants me. NO ONE... :( i am a really nice person, im not conceited AT ALL. the beautiful thing was just what people say about me. im friends with everyone. i have a bunch of friends *half guys half girls* btw, heres a little story... my friend *angela* is a , she has had with guys over the age limit. and shes only 14 years old. she does drugs, drinks. not daily. but she'll do it if its there. she stinks. her hair is always greecy!.. but despite all this ALL the guys are going out with her!!! and IM NOT EVEN A SECOND CHOICE!!!!! someone explain to me what im doing wrong. is something wrong with me? i dont get this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment