Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Help with a relationship, please?

All right, here's the deal. I am a 16-year-old currently dating a 15-year-old and things have been going pretty well. For the record, I am not trying to get into her pants or anything like that, but I actually want an honest and mature relationship. Anyway, our homecoming dance was this past Saturday and, of course, I went with her. However, she told me she loved me. I know what love feels like and was in love for a year and a half with another girl (but that's a whole other story), and anyway, I know that this girl I am currently seeing is just infatuated with me, and that I do not truly love her. My predicament is that when she told me she loved me, I felt pressured and told her I loved her back. I really want things to go smoothly with this girl, so my question is if I should just keep on trucking and see if I do fall in love with her, tell her I do not really love her, or do something else. Thank you for any advice you can give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment