Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm only 15.. What do I do?

Okay. I did something that I wish I never did. I was drunk, and stupid. Well, one night me and my boyfriend, Alex (we have been for about 8 months now..) were hanging out at his house, and his parents weren't home. We were just sitting in his living room watching TV when his friend Mathew called. Matt said he was gonna come over with a few other people to hang out with us. Well, we didn't think anything of it so we just said okay. When Matt came he brought a lot of beer with him, and stuff like that. And of course, stupid me, drank ALOT. And.. well.. we did it. But I didn't plan it at all! :( A few weeks after it I took a pregnancy test because I was worried about what would happen. And of course, the worse happened. It was positive. The first thing I did was tell Alex. He surprisingly took it well. We are just worried about what will happen. Because my cousin, Jess, got pregnant at 16 to a guy she barely knew and my parents are really over-protective about that happening to me. And it did. Except to the guy I barely knew part. So, I really don't know how to tell them. I'm a month and a half along. And I'm also afraid that my parents won't let me keep the baby either.. And I would keep it. No matter what they say. I would NEVER get an abortion. And Alex is 17-going on 18 so he has a part time job at this mechanic that his uncle knows.. And I mean, it's pretty good money but it would never be enough to support a baby. And I could probably go into my savings to try but I'm still not sure if that's enough.. So, how do I tell my parents? Please help. And also, me and Alex have already talked about names for the baby. I know, it's soon.. But still. We like the names, Carson James, Ryder Phillip, Garrett Carter, and Dylan John for a boy. And for a girl, Caylee Marie, Alii Daniella, Tori Jade (Jade, after my aunt that died of cancer), Harleea Mary, and Breanna Renee for a girl. What do you think? And you can come up with others that you like. :) We could use all the help we could get.. THANKYOU! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment