Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Whats up with her :(?

So theres this girl i REALLY like, shes gorgeous, me and her were sitting in the same area but not together she was with her friends and i was with my mine, i said something to my friend she heard and she commented back, we started making fun of each other, and her friend said you guys would make a perfect couple, we both didnt comment on it (i didnt comment cuz deep down i want her to be mine), she then really got into my face close enough to where our noses could almost touch, and then she walked away, and i called her a *****, she then said f*ck you or something, and i said sorry but she decided to leave the area and sit on a bench on the other side, i then went up to her and said Have a great weekend, she looked at me smiled, and as i was walking away, she asked me where i was going, and i said to go chill somewhere else, she then said something jerk-like well, you better get there fast, or something like that. Why would she ask me where i was going? and why wouldnt she reply to being my girl when her friend said that, do you think she just didnt want to say anything mean? BTW whenever she sees me in the hallway she'll slap me in the face, not hard or kick me in my "boys", shell also say ewww, or f*ck you when i walk by, and i usually ignore her.. this week though she ignores me, shes been leaving me alone, but when i try to talk to her, she'll say short answers, but when she walks to me she walks really close to me.. its really bothering me how shes ignoring me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment