Monday, August 15, 2011

Have you experienced racism...read more.....?

I am not talking about racism from other races but racism fromyour own races. Ex: high cl whites and lower cl whited, light skin black and dark skin black, light skin Puerto rican and dark skin Puerto ricans, or even Like Mexican or any other hispanic against another hispanic. I have from my own family, my mothers family have some french in them but my mom got together with my dad and made me( a well tanned person, I am not fair skinned but I am not that dark either I am somewhere in the middle) and I was born with dark eyes and dark hair unlike the rest of my mothers family, and I was never accepted. I also felt prejudice from My own race in school, Because I dressed like a 'stoner" instead of hip hop clothes and becasue I listened to heavy metal and all kinds of music( I really listen to all kinds of music everything from the Dixie chicks to Faith hill to aerosmith to sevendust to disturbed to korn to Fat joe and so on and so forth) instead of just listening to spanish music

No comments:

Post a Comment