Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Help with Ares and antivirus...?

ok, i have avast antivirus installed on my laptop. when i first installed it and then installed Ares after that, it didnt stop me from downloading and saying it was a virus. but now all a sudden, its sayin that ares IS a virus or whatever. i dont understand cause ive used Ares for the past two days and nothing has popped up untill now, and i uninstalled Ares now and when i go to re install it, it wont let me cause avast antivirus stops the download. i have no clue why this is doing this now, cause ive never had any problems with Ares on any other computer, and the other computers didnt have antivirus and i was able to use Ares. I dont know if i should just remove the antivirus and then download Ares again?? my step dad and mom had me install the antivirus so i wouldnt get any viruses lol...just someone please help, its getting really aggravating. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment