Monday, August 8, 2011

Did I have H1N1 (swine flu) and not know it?

I went to a flag football game dec 24th. I was wearing warm cloths and I was screaming and cheering that day. On the 25th I have a minor soar throat. The 26th I lost my voice completly. On the 27th i got a nasty cough and around 10pm I got a runny nose out of know where. The 28th I was really tired and I was feeling worse. the 29th I was feeling a little better. 30th I felt the same as the day before. I went to Magic Mountian and rode some rides..big mistake..I was very sensitive to everything..even the kiddie rides. Jan 1st i felt better, but around 3am I was vomiting. the 2nd I got my voice back. the 3rd my nose stopped running. On Jan 5th my cough has finally left. Today is January 7th and i feel way better! but did I have H1N1? or just the flu?

No comments:

Post a Comment