Sunday, August 14, 2011

Why do people complain about long....?

People are just lazy nowadays. I'm guessing you have noticed that this happens on yahoo answers too, there are answers that say "Too Long" or "Make it Shorter". Seriously? They just need to just stay on Polls and Surveys where the questions are short and just for fun instead of going to the other categories and expecting people to make their problems shorter just for them and their laziness. Sort of like the "Google It" or "IDK, I just wanted points" answers. But back to the book reviews, I would say it is sort of selfish in a way too. I mean they want, an author to shorten what they want to put in THEIR story, basically shorten the creativity. I guess I am over-yzing this but it is just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment