Sunday, August 14, 2011

Encryption File Extension help?

I had a computer in which I backed up. I had an Encryption software. It was a freeware, and it leaves the program with file extensions such as ffs7, fse, ffse, ffs6 and a few others. They were important doents that I didn't want anyone to see. Looking through the files these file extensions are false extensions for people that steal the files. I don't know WHAT the Encryption software is. All i know about it is that it was freeware, You create a encryption key however long you want it to be. You had the options of Full Encryption and other choices where you can encrypt the individual files in a folder and encrypt anything you want to. Any file. I really need these doents. Do you know of any software that fits this description? or any way I can access them w/out the encryption software? or If I get the encryption software, will I be able to use the key I set for the files to decrypt the files?

No comments:

Post a Comment