Saturday, August 13, 2011

Why do I get so many Zits? Any products?

hello, I'm 11 years old and my name is Angelica. Latley, since i turned 10, ive been getting ALOT of zits. I guess it's probably because i've started my period already.Anyways, I usually start to get them between my eyebrows, my nose, my chin, and my cheeks...(well, thats pretty alover the place...lol) i want to use somthing that will clear up my face like POW! cuz ill be going to school in 2 weeks and last time i went to school with zits on me, people and even my friends made fun of me :( sooo thats why i need something PRONTO. I used to use st.Ives apricot scrub, but now, i'm allergic to it. I use the neutrogena soap bar, but that only dries it and redens it...so..wut will work thats effectiv? im thinking of using the neautrogena wave, or proactive but if i stop using it..ill just get more! I NEED HELP! im thinking of ging to a dermatoligist but....i dont know it the appointment will be before i go 2 school....HELP ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment