Thursday, August 11, 2011

The wait is slow torture!!!?

So me and my boyfriend have been dating for 3 1/2 years when we mutually decided that were ready for the next step, engagement. I was so excited because this is something that I have always wanted and I know that I wanted it to be him. We went and bought the engagement ring together and had it sized and everything but as soon as we brought it home, he hid it. Its been a week and the anticipation is entirely too much. He said that he isnt going to tell me anything and that he wants it to be a complete surprise. I know that it has only been a week but its killing me inside that the ring is in the house but I dont get to wear it. I just cant wait for him to get down on one knee and sweep me off of my feet. HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET MY MIND OFF OF THINGS OR TO PERHAPS SPEED THE PROCESS UP?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment