Thursday, August 11, 2011

Preggers ladies.......please answer!! Or others who have been preggers before lol..?

Could you ladies please tell me if you were feeling like AF was showing up early the month you got your BFP? AF for me not due until sept. 30th or 1st. (or not supposed to be due till then anyway). Today, about a few hours ago, I started feeling like AF had shown up early. I ran to the bathroom and--NOTHING! Well except ALOT of clear-snotty like discharge (sorry TMI) but I'm having a few stabbing like pains on my left side. Its nothing bad just annoying. And it feels wet (sorry tmi again lol) and just like AF trying to show early. There's no bleeding or anything just alot of discharge. So I was wondering if any of you ladies had this when you found out you were preggers. Sorry but very hopeful lol. I appreciate all answers! Thanks so much ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment