Thursday, August 11, 2011

I wonder where this will go?

Ok me and this boy last year went out three times. breakups:1. i dumped him. 2. he dumped me. 3. he dumped me again. this year he had 2 news one named jordan than it went to ariel now he likes emma. We accidental were partly a couple of the two because he was doing a dare for ten dollars. Then this year when we finally got along we once or a few times met at the bathroom and gave each other a hug. he said " I like you, you are one of the honest and best friends i have ever had". But I don't want people to find out that i like you". Then he slapped my and he said just kidding. he was kidding? he also snapped my strap after we had gotten into a huge fight. then when we made up we kissed for a long time and hugged. A teacher than caught us. next time we met. next time we didn't. That was when... My parents examined my phone and saw him and his texts. Then they said you are not allowed to see him anymore. And they told his parents too what we liked each other and they said the same. now i cant go by him anymore. Whenever i go around him i get all sweaty and nervous. my mom said he is not a good influence on me. even though i have a crush on him. today he went to the bathroom a few minutes after i did i said im sorry i left my phone out, my dad... then he made me pause he said " I cant talk to you. I'm sorry." but he stares at me. When he came into the room i was going outside of the room too at school. he said oh sorry i thought you were emma. he doesn't get it i did not tell on him why would i? One of his friends blurted out '" You love Yulia??? who is Yulia??? or emma but it said yulia??? gosh this is sooo hard for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment