Friday, August 12, 2011

I need guidance on how to run a whole LLC by myself.?

I created a LLC. My business is Online Services (subscriptions, sales, advertisement). I need some guidance on Books, Articles, Web Sites or any kind of information sources on how to run properly a LLC from "ground to heaven". I am a software developer, so i have skills on the software fields. I guess i would have to learn some accounting, have a background on legal issues (i actually found a website where they sell all you need as contracts, agreements). This is kind of experimental to me. If the business grows, i am sure i am gonna need personal and that's ok. But right now, i want to be able to run everything by myself. Let's put it down like a Training Opportunity. QUESTION. Could you provide me with guidance on finding material that would help me to achieve this? Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment