Friday, August 12, 2011

I am worrying about grad school costs. Which program would you choose?

I was accepted into two graduate programs for International Business. One is the MBA program for Thunderbird (arizona) and the other is University of Maryland for a MIM (Master of International Mgmt). Both are basically business degrees, but I opting to do the programs ONLINE so I can stay with my job while I do them. I have been so stressed out over which program to choose. Thunderbird has an extremely good reputation, one of the best for international MBA, however is costs $75,000 for the program. The U of Maryland costs $18,000. I know thunderbird has a better reputation, but I am not sure bcs. I really dont know what I want to do when I graduate and I get really scared thinking about that humongous debt I will have. It really scared me, especially bcs. I am not sure what I will be doing afterwards and if I will be making alot of money. I am 31 years old, just dont know if I wnat to risk all that money. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment