Saturday, August 13, 2011

Help me with this boy !?

alright well there is this boy and yeah we hung out like over the vacation and we were flirting alott... and things happened .. alot of people knew that i liked him cause he is a senior in the school and i wnted to go to prom with him,,, so everyone knewe i liked him and once they found out that we had hung out they all sent me texts and like messages and comments to find out what happen and i didnt comment them back... he commented me and was like wow you guys are gay.. and he didnt say lol or anything i dont know if he meant it to me or something like that i am gay but i didnt tell anyone he did..so that is one part i dont know how to take the way he sent that.. and then all the time he walks me to cl and we just talk on aim and things like that but i dont know if he likes me and i really wnat to go to prom with him. but i dont know how or what to do please help me with this whole thing he is so confussing!

No comments:

Post a Comment