Monday, August 8, 2011

Does he like me? read the whole thing. its entertaining i promise lol?

ok so we went to the same middle school and now were in high school and sadies is coming up and i like him and he has already been asked by a girl who also went to our middle school so i thought screw it but the other day i told my guy friend who has a mouth bigger than texas that i liked him (it slipped) and today he followed me around everywhere when usually its like just high fives in the hallways which he does to everyone. i mean he follewed me and waited in line for like ten minutes in the coffee line and was late to cl kuz he was waiting and he didnt even have money to get one himself. and the one girl's friend asked him if he was gonna ask her out and he said he didnt like her like that after kinda glancing my way but he didnt wink it was more of a glare, damn i thought, and double damn when he said he didnt like anyone. but at the dance before sadies he grinded with me for like 5 songs and kept teasing me. but then didnt talk to me at all until today. well besides high 5's like i said. oh i forgot to be entertaining... (.Y.) haha :) im not bi i swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment