Thursday, August 11, 2011

Breaking away from controlling parent?

I'm a 21 year old guy who still lives with his parents. For a couple of years, I've been wanting to move out and live somewhere seperate from them. My mom is very controlling and she's always telling me what to do with my day. She also disregards my privacy and is always getting into my business. I have a $10 an hour job right now and I'm saving money for school, but it's gonna take awhile and I really can't deal with living under my mother's dictatorship anymore. I know that I should find a place for rent, but I'm a bit of a dummy when it comes to the process (My parents never really showed me what to do or how to even validiate a new home address) What are the essential steps I need to know about moving out and how do I make them?

No comments:

Post a Comment